29 weeks...29 semanas

So here I am, 29 weeks de panzona (pregnant). I have to say that I am REALLY REALLY proud of myself for not gaining extra weight during this pregnancy. UBER-ly proud. What boggles my mind is that I'm not trying hard to maintain my weight, this little bundle of joy is doing it all for me!
I am finally in my third trimester, and I know that I have fear in my heart from what is to come and I need to learn to overcome that quickly and have peace of mind so that I have an easier and faster delivery.
My midwife, Betsy, is optimistic that that will happen, but I'm a pessimist, so I beg to differ.
These pictures are from Hawley, TX (north abilene) next to a cemetery. We went on Wednesday when it was overcast and it wasn't hot, so it felt nice.


Andrew loves to be Nature's Bully. He will pick ANY flower and  destroy it. 
The ants in our backyard are terrified of him too. 

Had to get a picture of Gary and I. It seems that now all I take pictures of is Andrew...and I like it that way. 
I'd rather have my round face, small lips, fat cheeks and big forehead hidden from the rest of the world.
We have two rose bushes out front - no idea who planted them - but I love the fact that we have shrubs,  plants and trees around us. It's beautiful now that everything is green...

2 comments

  1. are you kidding me? I think you have a beautiful face! It must be wildflower season! Those are so perfect. i think its funny that the ants are scared of andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I hope all goes well for you and you're right, being optimistic can go a long way for us controlling some of the pain/fear....hahaha, some of it anyways :)

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet